Thursday, May 7, 2015

Spring Stars Quilt

 My first quilt finish in a loooooong time! A cute little star quilt made with half-square triangles.

 I quilted this in 1/2" lines. I wasn't up for free motion quilting so I decided to do something quick and easy. HA! These lines took forever - about a minute per line, which adds up to a lot of minutes!  : )  It was pretty boring to quilt (stipple quilting is much more fun), but I do really like how it turned out.
 The backing is a very soft flannel and the binding is a cute turquoise.





 The fabric is Freshcut by Heather Bailey, an old favorite.
It felt really good to finish a quilt. I'd like to do that again soon. :P

This is quilt #70 that I've made! You can view all of my quilts by clicking here. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...