Thursday, December 19, 2013

For the Love of Christmas Cards

Merry Christmas! I wanted to share our 2013 Christmas Card. 
I love Christmas cards so much - it is honestly one of my favorite parts of the season. It makes me so happy to get the mail and see so many faces I love and how much the kids have grown and changed since last year's card. It's such a fun, traditional way to keep in touch with friends and family near and far.

To see our past Christmas cards, click here for 2012 and here for 2011

I hope you are enjoying this last week before Christmas. As I am running around and scratching to-do items off my list, I am trying to remember these are the best days of my life and to slow down to snuggle, cuddle, read with, and watch movies with the little cuties in my life. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...