Monday, October 28, 2013

A Moment in Time

Over the past few weeks, I've been imagining these pictures in my head. I wanted a shot of each of my kids, surrounded by their favorite toys.

My daughter adores stuffed animals. She loves them wholeheartedly and sleeps in piles of her favorites. She makes clothes for them and has long, drawn out make-believe stories with her stuffed animals as the lead characters. My son loves toy cars, trucks, tractors, and trains. He also uses them for lots of creative play time and often has one or two in his little hands to carry with him everywhere.

I wanted to capture a picture of each child, to freeze this sweet moment in time. Because whether I like it or not (and I do not!), soon they will be too big, too old, and too cool for these sweet childhood toys and memories.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...